This policy applies to Personal Information collected by Even More LLC in any form, whether through the internet, over the phone, in person, or by any other means, including through inquiries for services provided by Even More LLC, advice given by Even More LLC, or recommendations made by Even More LLC, even if you never become a customer.
You are reading the most current version of this policy. We may amend this policy at any time, and those amendments will take immediate effect. If we make a substantial amendment to this policy, we will provide notice of those changes on our website, with instructions on what to do if you have questions about the new policy.
1. contact or inquire from Even More LLC via website, phone, email, contact form, or any other type of communication, regarding services, products, content, features, technologies or functions offered by or through Even More LLC, including but not limited to processing transactions and the facilitation of 3rd party billing (collectively “Services”);
2. sign up for, access, or use the Services.
Collection of Personal Information:
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your Personal Information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with any website owned or operated by Even More LLC. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information:
Even More LLC uses your Personal Information to fulfill your requests for the Services. In order to fulfill such requests, we may also send Personal Information to our affiliate partners, independent contractors and merchants, directly or through our partners.
Additionally, Even More LLC may share your Personal Information with other entities, such as software providers, resellers, banks, financial institutions, credit card processors, governmental agents or institutions, or other entities who work with or on behalf of Even More LLC to provide the Services, in the following instances:
· To perform the services you have requested from Even More LLC, or to provide you with more detailed information on Services you may require;
· In connection with products and services offered by our partners;
· When it is required to comply with state or federal law;
· When it is necessary to enforce our agreement with you regarding the Services;
· When it is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our resellers, affiliates or other applicable agreements; and
· When it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Even More LLC, its users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection or risk reduction.
In the event that Even More LLC is acquired or merged with another company, your Personal Information may be transferred to that company.
Even More LLC does not directly share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes unless you have given your explicit consent.
Even More LLC uses tracking software (called “cookies”) to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use websites owned or operated by Even More LLC and to re-target visitors via advertising. This software is provided by third parties. Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when Even More LLC uses referral programs and retargeting programs. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30-180 days, though some may take longer, possibly much longer. As you browse websites owned or operated by Even More LLC, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in.
Storage and Protection of Personal Information:
Even More LLC may store and process your Personal Information on its computers for a length of time it deems necessary to protect itself and to provide the Services. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
Controlling the Collection, Use, Storage and Sharing of Personal Information:
Even More LLC maintains your preferences for use and sharing of information, including how we contact you. Some federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your Personal Information in certain instances.
Right to request data and have it deleted
You may request access to any data we have stored at any time. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request that we delete any of your personal info we have stored at any time.